Virgin Mobile

Need help unlocking iphone

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Need help unlocking iphone

How would I go about unlocking my phone?

Iphone 6s Plus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Need help unlocking iphone

Hello,@bobx2k. Thank you for stopping by. The phone must meet the requirements of our unlock policy in order for us to be able to unlock it. One of the requirements is that the phone must have been active on a Virgin Mobile account for at least 12 months. For more information, please access the following link:  https://www.virginmobileusa.com/legal#unlocking . -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hello,@bobx2k. Thank you for stopping by. The phone must meet the requirements of our unlock policy in order for us to be able to unlock it. One of the requirements is that the phone must have been active on a Virgin Mobile account for at least 12 months. For more information, please access the following link:  https://www.virginmobileusa.com/legal#unlocking . -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Thank you for your prompt response.

Whiz Kid

Hi! i have an iphone SE on an account that i recently closed, im reaching you through my moms account, i cant sign in anymore so ihave no way to contact customer service. How can i unlock my iphone without an account? @Kira_M 

Interesting. Let’s get this all straightened out for you. Virgin Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-322-1122.