Virgin Mobile

New Iphone

Whiz Kid

New Iphone

I am in the market for a new phone. Can I purchase an iphone from any carrier and then use a SIM card to use the phone, or is there a certain carrier I should stick with? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: New Iphone

Hey there, @Hughtr01! Thanks for contacting us. The phone will need to pass the eligibility at: https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html if eligible, the system will guide you trough the process of purchasing a new SIM Card. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: New Iphone

Do not do it!!!  I bought a new unlocked iphone 10x from Apple, paid after all was said and done just under $1500.  i am a real estate agent and need to use my phone for work. Which means calls AND apps, like MAPS.  CAnt use the phone and use maps.  I ahve been going round and round with customer service and she tried to convince me, AFTER I ALREADY HAD IT BEFORE ON THIS PHONE, FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS, that the phone was not able to actually do that.  So I asked, like I do, I like to ask questions.  "So the rest of the entire free world can talk on the phone and navigate on the hishway except me?  Just my phone in particular?"  and then she hung up on me.  Super.  If you are going to get a phone, just get it from their sight until they work that stuff out.