Virgin Mobile

New Virgin iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

New Virgin iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

Bought new phone from Virgin. Won’t activate. Checked sim, reseated just in case, no good. 

Getting very frustrated. Virgin contact challenging. 

Help. 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: New Virgin iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Whiz Kid

Hello, I wanted to activate Verizon Iphone7 and 7plus for virgin mobile. I got a new sim card with the confirmed eligibility to tranfer. I started the activation process but, at the last step an error occured that, "ICC_ID is missing". Please help me, How to fix this error???
Agent

Hi there Nick596. In order to better assist you please send us a Private Message with the IME, the SIM card number. Also, please let us know if you are activating a new account or transferring from another provider. 

Whiz Kid

Hello... I am still unable to find a solution for this issue. Tell me how to activate it with any method or procedure. I visted one website for solution but it didn't help much. Please help me to sort out this problem. 

Agent

Nick596, in order to better assist you we need to have the IMEI and the SIM card number of the device you want to activate. Please send us a Private Message so we can figure this out for you.