Virgin Mobile

Next Day Delivery

Kal
Whiz Kid

Next Day Delivery

I purchased a phone in time for next day delivery (before 12pm eastern time) Paid for next day delivery and tracking says it won’t be here until Monday (purchased on Thursday)
Has this happened to anyone else and will my next day extra fee I paid be refunded?
7 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Next Day Delivery

Hi there, Kal. Thank you very much  for contacting us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the delivery. If you purchased in time and it's not shipped accordingly, please contact us once you receive the package so we can request a refund for you. 

Whiz Kid

Any chance it was the black 32 go iPhone 7? I had the same plan but it was sold out when I tried to order it. I figured had I been able to order it, it wouldn’t have went as planned!
Kal
Whiz Kid

No, was a gold Iphone 6s.
Kal
Whiz Kid

Hello, thank you for your response. It wasn’t purchased in time but was shipped two day delivery instead of the one day delivery I paid for. Purchased on Thursday Oct 4th prior to 12 Eastern time and was delivered on Monday the 8th instead of Friday the 5th.
Agent

Oh, I see, @Kal. We will need to take a closer look at this situation. There are some scenarios in which even if you place the order before 12:00 PM EST, the payment is not authorized (by the bank) until 3,4 or 5 hours after the cut off time. When that happens, then the order will not ship until the next business day. We will need to take a closer look at this situation and if we can confirm that the order was placed and authorized before the specific time frame, we will refund you. Please send us a private message with your order number. In order to do so, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Whiz Kid

Can I send you my order number and could you tell me why my order hasn't been shipped yet. I paid for next day delivery and my payment went through this morning when I ordered it. 

Agent

Hello, @Kaylaalexas765. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.