Virgin Mobile

No LTE data connection (Only WiFi works)

Whiz Kid

No LTE data connection (Only WiFi works)

Hello!! I tried calling the number for assistance but didn’t know what to do so I hope someone can help me here. Recently, my sister has gotten a new phone and has switched carriers. She gave me her old phone and helped me set it up (putting in my SIM card, etc.) and helped to deactivate my old phone (I went from an iPhone SE to an iPhone 7 Plus). Now I can only use my WiFi to do things on the phone. When I’m out and about, I can’t look up stuff anymore, send pictures/Bitmojis, get any group text messages or anything media related because my phone says I don’t have a cellular carrier. I tried to reset my network settings but it didn’t do anything. Is there a way to fix this?
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: No LTE data connection (Only WiFi works)

Sorry to hear that, Kawaii3. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from your current phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".