Virgin Mobile

No Service on IPhone

Enthusiast

No Service on IPhone

I am showing “no service” on my IPhone. It occasionally connects when I’m at work but at home its nothing. Do I need to reset?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: No Service on IPhone

Hello, Bibliophile418! We apologize for the inconvenience. Let's get this thing resolved. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this.

Enthusiast

How do I private message you?
Agent

Hi there, @Bibliophile418. You can click on my username to go to my profile to choose the option send this user a private message.

Whiz Kid

My Iphone has said no service/searching for over a month now, I've gone to the apple store and called virgin moile almost everyday im tired im basically going on circles i need this fixed asap. 

Agent

Hi, Jazzmineb97. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.