Virgin Mobile

No data on inner circle

SOLVED
Wizard

Re: No data on inner circle

Just to be sure, it is correct that you did have LTE working at one point on this iPhone 7 on Virgin Mobile?

At the time it was working you were on iOS 10.3?

If all this is true, go to Settings-General and if there is an entry for Profile delete it.  If there is none, do not worry.

Then make sure you are connected to wifi and can access the Internet.

Be sure you are in an area where you know there is a good signal from past experience.

On the keypad dial ##25327# and press the Call button.  Let the carrier reset complete.

On the keypad then dial ##873283# and press the Call button and let the service update complete.

If at that stage you do not have data, enter Field Test Mode which is *3001#12345#* and press the Call button.

Click the PDP Context  Info tab and then tab 0

Verify the APN is n.vmu.ispsn

If it is, do a force reset and repeat the carrier reset and service update noted above.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Hello

Im haveing the same issue .. i just called and she told me that the data plan i have went out of busness .. ive has this phone for 5 years what is the PROBLEM

Agent

Hello, addesa505. No worries! We can definitely help you out with that. Please send us a private message with your account phone number and your PIN number to have a closer look of what may cause this issue and further assist you.

Whiz Kid

This same thing is happening with my new iPhone 6s that I just got but ordering from the website I can sent text and call people but my data doesn’t work- Amanda Conway
Agent

Hello, @Conwayswag2. Thank you for stopping by. We're truly sorry about this inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

I'm having the same problem. I'm not getting any cell service at all. Only wifi.

Agent

Hello, @vinaychandel121. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Whiz Kid

I have had this same problem and error code ever since I transeffed service to a different iphone. I have tried all of these steps and now it says iPhone could not be activated.. I still get calls though. Please help helpline service has been useless so far
Whiz Kid

Re: No data While on voice call on inner circle plan

I need to be able to get online while I am on a voice call (received or made) but still can't. I have an iPhone 8 plus that I switched over from Verizon to then T-Mobile and finally to Virgin Mobile Inner Circle plan.

In addition, it would be great to have even better data reception like I had with Verizon years ago (before they got horrific service of all types). A couple months before running out of my 6 months $1 rate, I need to experience that data love again.

Thanks in advance.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No data While on voice call on inner circle plan

Hello, Sbell. Our service does not allow voice and data to be transmitted to one cellular antenna simultaneously. The antenna could be used for a voice call or a data transmission, but not both at the same time. The reason is so we can provide the best service on the signal you need to use.