Virgin Mobile

No internet connection

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

No internet connection

I just ported my number 2 days ago and my cellphone tells me I am not subscribed to a cellular data service. My iPhone has no internet. Does anyone know how to fix this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No internet connection

So sorry to hear about this experience, @jperez6490. We want to help! Can you private message us your phone number and pin so we can look into it?

3 REPLIES
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @jperez6490. We want to help! Can you private message us your phone number and pin so we can look into it?

Whiz Kid

I too am having the same issue with not having any internet connection. I have plenty of signal strength, the account is paid in full, I have unlimited data and I have not even reached the 1GB mark ( I just checked my account ) and I cannot access any app or do anything for my job because of this. Not everyone has the luxury to access Wi-Fi and I am one of those few. Please let me know what can be done to correct this issue. Thanks. 

Agent

We understand your concern, @Aquaman, and we apologize. Just send us a private message & we’ll investigate this for you.