Virgin Mobile

No service

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

No service

I haven’t had service for a whole week now and I have been on the phone with Virgin Mobile for an hour on two separate occasions. The first time they told me to wait two days and this time they blamed it on the SIM card and then didn’t give me instructions on how to get a new one. The information I have found online said to go to a link but that link is for phones not already connected to virgin mobile. I just would really appreciate some guidance.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: No service

Hello, @jblisse. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

I’m having the same problem with my iPhone 7. I was getting decent service a week ago and now I can only get a 1x or 3g connection. @Kira_M 

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Whiz Kid

My iphone se is frequently unable to connect out going calls in a service area. getting worse.

Agent

Hi there, Ruby1953! So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Can you send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and address to review this for you?