Virgin Mobile

No service

Whiz Kid

No service

I have an IPhone 7 and as of Friday I have had off and on service. I get an error of no cellular data. I restart it about ten times then it will act as if nothing happened. Then about an hour later it does the same thing. Please help
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: No service

Sorry to hear about this, Bigwade2862. When did you purchase  the phone? Have you removed the SIM  card and put it back in?

Whiz Kid

I have been having the exact same issue for about three days now. iPhone 7. Drops service out of nowhere, gives me an error message that I need to update carrier settings... no updates available. If I remove SIM card and put it back in, sometimes it will reconnect. Sometimes I can get it to reconnect by going in and out of airplane mode as well. It seems to have a mind of it's own and goes in and out when it pleases now. 

Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having issues @devoalmighty. Please provide us with the phone model.

Whiz Kid

@Annie1424 As I mentioned previously it’s on an IPhone 7.
Agent

The model can be found on the back of the phone, starting with the letter A @devoalmighty.

Whiz Kid

@Annie1424 ah thanks. A1660
Agent

You're very welcome @devoalmighty. Please visit the nearest Apple store to get this issue resolved.

Whiz Kid

@Annie1424 what is the actual issue though?
Agent

The network issue that you're having with your phone @devoalmighty.