No tracking info received & order delivered to wrong address

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

No tracking info received & order delivered to wrong address

I purchased a new iphone over the phone with one of a Virgin Mobile rep and received a confirmation email saying I would receive a shipping notice once the order had shipped. It's been almost a week now and I received no information so I called and was told the order was delivered yesterday, but I never received it. After looking more thoroughly into it I found that the phone was delivered to the WRONG address. I don't know if the rep misentered my information when I placed the order or if I somehow gave the wrong info, but either way it is incorrect. And I feel like an idiot for not looking more closely at the confirmation order email, because I now see after the fact that the wrong info was in that email. But, my billing address does not match the shipping address and I've read on other posts on this site that an order won't be processed if those two addresses don't match so I don't know why the order went thru to begin with. Anways, I went to the address where the order was delivered yesterday afternoon, an apartment building, but my order is not there. I don't know what to do at this point and am freaking out that I just spent all this money on my girlfriend's xmas gift and now I have nothing to show for it. PLEASE HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: No tracking info received & order delivered to wrong address

Hey there @dlegler Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.