Virgin Mobile

Online Activation will not Process

Whiz Kid

Online Activation will not Process

I've used Virgin Mobile for a few years and want to keep my number, but my old phone is broken and I can't recieve texts anymore through it. I have been trying to activate my iPhone 6. The online process goes well, I have all the information I need, until it asks for my PIN, I put in the correct PIN and then the site freezes up and refuses to load. I've restarted the process 3 times, same problem and Ive waiting for the loading icon to change, but after 10+ minute it doesn't. Is there just a problem with their servers? I would call but my phone is broken so I have to do this online. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Online Activation will not Process

So it finally went though, and I got this message:

"Well, this is embarrassing. Our system is experiencing a problem. Please try again or call customer support at 888-332-1122, 7AM – 10PM CT every day." You got that right. I need to get this up and running in the next hour, I thought this was going to be an easy process.

Agent

Re: Online Activation will not Process

Hi there jklever. Thanks so much for this reaching out! Looking forward to figuring this out together. Please send me a Private Message with your phone, pin number, the MEI/DEC of the iPhone and the SIM card number.