Virgin Mobile

Ordered iPhone, but did not get an email with tracking number

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Ordered iPhone, but did not get an email with tracking number

I ordered an iPhone (next day delivery) yesterday and received a confirmation email, but did not get another email with tracking number (as indicated in the confirmation email that I did receive).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Ordered iPhone, but did not get an email with tracking number

I received the email after contacting you.  Tracking info shows delivery for July 24 (today) .  I was expecting the phone to be delivered yesterday based on Next Business Day delivery.  The phone was ordered on July 22 at around 1:45 p.m.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Hi smoothy. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll be glad to help. Please, let us have your order # in a private message, and we'll check if there is a tracking # available already. Thank you. ~AmyM25

Enthusiast

I received the email after contacting you.  Tracking info shows delivery for July 24 (today) .  I was expecting the phone to be delivered yesterday based on Next Business Day delivery.  The phone was ordered on July 22 at around 1:45 p.m.

View solution in original post

Agent

We understand. However, if the device is ordered after 12:00 PM, it is processed and shipped out the next business day. ~AmyM25

Enthusiast

Okay, thank you.

Whiz Kid

I also did the same thing and ordered it before 12 still didn't get a tracking number

Agent

Hi, @Rah2370. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your order number so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Hi i need help. Same problem happening with me. I ordered an iPhone yesterday but no email with shipment conformation and no tracking number. please help 

Agent

Hi there Amberv. Please verify in your Spam/Junk folder for the email. Victor21

Enthusiast

nothing there