Virgin Mobile

PLEASE, UNBLOCK MY IPHONE!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

PLEASE, UNBLOCK MY IPHONE!

Hello, I have been using Virgin Mobile since November, 2017 with Inner Circle plan. Recently, I can't use data to surf the website or stream music, at the new area where I go to. So, I end up paying for the unlimited data which I can't access so much. Please, help me to unblock my Iphone. Thanks.
Attached file is picture that I couldn't surf the website with the weake signal.virgin.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: PLEASE, UNBLOCK MY IPHONE!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, vantran83. Definitely want to look into this for you. We would like to confirm the status of our network on your area. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

1 REPLY
Agent

Re: PLEASE, UNBLOCK MY IPHONE!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, vantran83. Definitely want to look into this for you. We would like to confirm the status of our network on your area. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.