Virgin Mobile

PUK code

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: PUK code

I have been locked out of my SIM Card. Can an agent help me with a PUK code
Agent

Hi ralcc2005! We’re sorry to know that you’re having this issue. We'll be happy to help you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Can you help me with my puk code to
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us! Would you mind sending me your number and PIN in a PM so I can help you out with your that? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

Enthusiast

I am locked out of my phone and it says I need a puk number please help
Enthusiast

Can u please send me my Puk number I'm locked out of my phone
Enthusiast

How do I send a private text can someone please help me
Agent

Hi Craigallan. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help you. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

I got a locked sim card on my iphone 6s and cant use my phone. Can anyone help?

Agent

Hello Itza11. We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.