Virgin Mobile

Phone now claiming it’s not activated.

Whiz Kid

Phone now claiming it’s not activated.

About two weeks ago I activated my certified pre-loved iPhone 7 Plus. On Friday I noticed my texts stopped working. Only iMessage. I tried different steps given to me, like a hard reset, removing SIM card, dialing ##873283#, AND ##25327#. After those, my phone started saying “No service” where virgin was. ##25327# causes my phone to say it is not activated, and ##873283# always says failed. After contacting customer service, they CONFIRMED with me that my phone was activated, and I was told there was “ongoing maintenance” in my area and to observe for 48-72 hours. Why would that cause me to lose all activation on my phone?? Now I’m not getting any replies and have no phone and even missed a phone call for a doctors apt being canceled that I had to drive all the way out to find out. Please tell me there is a fix to this I can not be without a phone any longer.

Re: Phone now claiming it’s not activated.

Hello @Ellindira We apologize for the inconvenience. Please, send us a private message, so we can further assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.