Virgin Mobile

Phone still suspended

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Phone still suspended

My account this morning due to being charged the wrong amount. Called in to pay the balance, my credit card account was charged for the correct amount and I was told I would have service back within an hour. That never happened and my account is still suspended, I’m down 40 bucks, no way to call customer service and the email contact form on the website does not work. Help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Phone still suspended

Sorry about this situation, @hellaine. We can see that this issue has been escalated. We are awaiting a response. Thank your for your patience. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Enthusiast

Also why on earth are you unable to call customer support for a suspended phone? Wouldn’t that be a bit more helpful?
Agent

Hi there hellaine. I am sorry about the hassle. Let us figure this out.  Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Agent

Thanks for the info. Please stand by while we look into this for you. 

Enthusiast

Will do. Shouldn’t I be able to call customer support even if my phone is suspended? Neither 611 or the number work. Incredible difficult to get help without being able to use the website or phone, yet still able to have my card charged...
Agent

Sorry about this situation, @hellaine. We can see that this issue has been escalated. We are awaiting a response. Thank your for your patience. 

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

It’s been a few hours and still haven’t heard from anyone. We’re about to be on two days of a suspended account after having my card charged anyway. Can someone at least tell me what the issues is, instead of ‘we don’t know’..?
Enthusiast

My phone has been activated again, thank you forum customer support for helping me promptly where phone support could not, it is very much appreciated.