Please unlock iphone for me

Whiz Kid

Please unlock iphone for me

I bought an iphone in the United States in 2018, and now I have returned to China. I need to use another network, but it cannot be used. I need to unlock it and use another network. Please ask the administrator to help me solve this problem, which is very important to me. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Please unlock iphone for me

Hello. We've received your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Good day, I bought a Iphone XS from the USA Virgin Mobile and am now in Germany and would like to use the iphone, but unfortunately it is locked. I ask for unlocking. Please tell me what I can do.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Recep. Thank you for stopping by. The phone must meet the requirements of our unlock policy in order for us to be able to unlock it. One of the requirements is that the phone must have been active on a Virgin Mobile account for at least 12 months. Unfortunately, if you're outside the USA we're unable to unlock the phone. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

May I please have my phone unlocked as well?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @JungAk. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.