Virgin Mobile

Pre-Loved and Certified Pre-Loved - What's The Difference?

Enthusiast

Re: Pre-Loved and Certified Pre-Loved - What's The Difference?

You know actually they resolved everything for me I was able to get the 1 year Apple care so now I’m having to deal with Apple to get a replacement phone but they basically told me to deal with it that my sound wasn’t “that” bad.
Enthusiast

My certified pre-owned phone is having a screen problem and Apple swears they don't do 1 year warranties on phones certified by VM.  Been going back and forth for days with VM and Apple trying to get access to this supposed 1 year apple warranty my certified pre owned phone should have and still no resolution.  My advice?  DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enthusiast

Yeah I had to go back and forth too until finally Virgin was able to change something I’m not sure how but they were able to make it so my phone was covered with Apple, so at first I would check the serial number on the certified pre owner phones and it said Apple care was expired but after virgin fixed it and I checked the serial number again and was covered. It’s just a lot of calling till someone is able to do that for you.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I've called 5 times, and been to the Apple Store twice, even had the Apple Store manager speak with Virgin Mobile customer service, and he told them it's not covered by Apple Care.  I've spent a total of over 10 hours on hold, and two 3 hour waits at the Apple Store.

We may have to consider class action to resolve this. I'm no lawyer, but failure to honor a warranty may be construed as fraud by the courts.

Anyone who would like to discuss legal options, feel free to contact me

Agent

Hello, JerryScript. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned about your message and we'll be happy to help you trough private message today.