Virgin Mobile

Pre-Loved and Certified Pre-Loved - What's The Difference?

Enthusiast

Re: Pre-Loved and Certified Pre-Loved - What's The Difference?

I'm 0/2 with broken "Pre-Loved" Iphones being sent to me via Virgin mobile. Pain in the ass to deal with and was lied to multiple times by their customer service reps. 

Pup
Whiz Kid

I just got one with a small crack in the screen .... it’s covered when in its case but pretty bummed they would try to resell something like this. I’ve been with virgin for years and trusted they would have a better screening process..nope
Master

I have been back-and-forth over three hours on the phone, multiple phone calls supervisors insurance companies they refused to replace the phone that they shipped to me broken that I bought as a Christmas present. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I would be happy to send you a private message, how do I do that? You neglect to give that information. But I would also appreciate is a US-based customer service agent that I could talk to.
Master

Terrible service I Received a broken phone and your pre-loved plan, camera lens actually broken out, refusing to replace the phone.
Master

Because they don’t care, you’re lucky,
Master

Bs I received one that the camera lens was broken on, I called you the next day and you will not let me return it, terrible terrible terrible customer service
Master

How?
Agent

Hi there, @Rfletcher! That’s not what we like to hear. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN?

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

How can I find out if my iphone is certified?

Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd love to help! A Pre-Loved device is tested for functionality and cleaned but may have visible usage wear and tear. It Includes a limited 90- Day Limited Replacement Warranty. Not eligible for Virgin Mobile Phone Insurance.

A Certified Pre-Loved device is tested, inspected, and remanufactured, if necessary, according to original manufacturer specifications. Includes a 1-Year Apple Limited Warranty. Not eligible for Virgin Mobile Phone Insurance.