Virgin Mobile

Pre loved iPhone 7 doesn’t activate

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Pre loved iPhone 7 doesn’t activate

Just received phone cannot activate online. My iPhone 5S died and is not functioning. So I upgraded and am going through online activation process and I am left with a spinning wheel that doesn’t advance through process. Please help me. Also if you want me to respond to you through private message please tell me how to do that.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Pre loved iPhone 7 doesn’t activate

I was able to finally activate. I shut device down. I replaced SIM card with old SIM card. Dialed 611. Went through activation process. Powered down. Put in new SIM card, powered up and after a few minutes a screen pop up displayed indicating that my iPhone is now activated. This was after 5 hours of hair pulling stress. Unfortunately your online activation does not work, many many users are having this same issue with online activation.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Pre loved iPhone 7 doesn’t activate

I was able to finally activate. I shut device down. I replaced SIM card with old SIM card. Dialed 611. Went through activation process. Powered down. Put in new SIM card, powered up and after a few minutes a screen pop up displayed indicating that my iPhone is now activated. This was after 5 hours of hair pulling stress. Unfortunately your online activation does not work, many many users are having this same issue with online activation.