Virgin Mobile

Pre loved iPhone clearly hasn’t been functionally tested!

Whiz Kid

Pre loved iPhone clearly hasn’t been functionally tested!

Hello, I’m clearly not the only person having an issue with my pre loved iPhone! As with other customers I’ve been with the company for years and have always been satisfied, however I recently purchased a pre loved iPhone 7 Plus on a Sunday with two day shipping but didn’t receive my package until Thursday so as you can see I wouldn’t of been able to return until after the 7 days were up! Since day one of opening the package the phone will not charge! Plug it in and nothing sometimes it will hook up but not for long!! I didn’t see the point of moving forward with the activation process, since it makes no since to activate a phone you can’t charge. I called the number on the paperwork, the woman I spoke to said I’d be sent an email within 24 hrs, it’s been over that and yet nothing, it seems very clear to me that that there’s no QC in the place that supposed to test functions, as I’m not the only one to complain about functions not being tested properly! I was given a escalation number by the woman on the phone, not sure what it’s for, she wasn’t very discriptive. I really like the phone other than this issue! I would like to know where to go from here??? Also I would like to know what are the chances of not getting the iPhone I paid for back?? Or should I just suck it up and pay to have it fixed as others have had to do on here??
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Pre loved iPhone clearly hasn’t been functionally tested!

Hello, Burningman412. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your order number?

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.