Virgin Mobile

RMA number but no return address

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

RMA number but no return address

Please could you send me the return address so that I can return my iPhone.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: RMA number but no return address

No need to worry, jdbotha! We’ve got you. This is the address :

Ingram

2675 Reeves Rd., Suite 190
Plainfield, IN 46168

Whiz Kid

Can I still return my Pre-loved Iphone to this address. Your customer service reps are completely clueless. I purchased a crappy flip phone from you 3 weeks ago, my lcd screen was damaged so I needed a phone quickly. I planned on returning it because the processor was just too slow and the phone immediately felt like it was faulty. I  filled out your return form but never received a response and the 7 day window passed. Ok whatever Im out of $40 bucks thats fine I guess, I shouldv'e been more aggresive on returning it. So I purchased a pre loved Iphone from you last week but I was able to fix my screen on my other broken phone and decided to not keep the phone I just bought. I submitted the return form and what a surprise I had to fill it out out twice because I recived someone else's return form email because my name is not Gary. On the retrun form email I received it only has the Order# and RMA# it does not say where to mail it back or if I need to attach something. I called and spoke to your rep Luke employee#MR876342 that I could barely understand, I was on the line with him for 40 minutes and we did not resolve the issue I. He could not give me an address to mail it back to and advised me to just go to Fed Ex. First of all I had no idea I needed to send it back by fed ex nowhere in your retrun forum does it state that or in the email. He asked me 5 times when I purchased the phone, really? I already told you and its listed on my account. I just need to return the phone so I'm won't completely lose my money like I did with the previous phone! I have been a long time customer and have always praised to others the low cost of plans and phone quality but  I am very disappointed at the trickery involved in returning the device. 

Agent

Sorry to hear that, hmendoza. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the order number.