Virgin Mobile

Really need WIFI Calling on iPhone 7 Plus, do I need to do reset? What about texting over WIFI?

Whiz Kid

Really need WIFI Calling on iPhone 7 Plus, do I need to do reset? What about texting over WIFI?

Been Unlimmited Vigin customer for years and recently upgraded/bought iPhone 7 Plus from Virgin online store.

Virgin/Sprint cellular reception at my home is even worse with the iPhone than with my old Android (I can provide address to a Virgin tech), so I really need WIFI calling.  I read this instruction:

http://devicehelp.virginmobileusa.com/scenario/iPhone_7_Plus/Virgin_Mobile/en/Activate_Wi-Fi_calling

but, there is no WIFI Calling option to activate on my phone (it is missing).

Please HELP!  If I can't get WIFI Calling, can I somehow get texting on the iPHONE 7 Plus to go over WIFI?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Really need WIFI Calling on iPhone 7 Plus, do I need to do reset? What about texting over WIFI?

Hi there! Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, WiFi calling or texting are not yet available on our service. Allow us to investigate the issue with the signal. Please send a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address to further assist you.