Virgin Mobile

Replacement SIM card

Enthusiast

Replacement SIM card

i lost my old virgin mobile sim card, so i got a replacement for it but i dont see any option to swap sim cards, can someone help me with this? what should i do?

14 REPLIES 14
Wizard

Re: Replacement SIM card

You cannot swap on your own since the phone and sim are "married" in the Sprint network.

An agent will have to assist you.

Virgin Mobile agents have "Social Care Virgin Mobile" avatars and when the mouse hovers over the avatar the word "agent" appears.

A PM can be sent by clicking on the avatar which opens up the Profile page where the option to send a PM is visible.

Agents can also be contacted on Facebook or Twitter.

Agent

Hi Rcastro0! Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN along with the UICC number from the new SIM card so we can help you.  

Whiz Kid

hi can i get help with the sim card problem please
Agent

Hey there, myasoles23! What seems to be the problem? 

Whiz Kid

Can someone help me with the same issue?
Agent

Good morning, Trippy_Yeezus! We'll be pleased to help you!

To further assist you, please send us a private message including:

- Your account's phone number and PIN.

- The new SIM card ID.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

I have the same issue but I’m concerned about losing my phone number. Can I get help activating the replacement SIM card?
Agent

Hello, @Cdecker! Thanks for reaching out to us. We’d be happy to help. To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and ICCID (SIM card numbers).

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I also would like assistance activating a new sim with my existing account, please.