Virgin Mobile

Replacement Sim

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Replacement Sim

I received my replacement sim today. I’m unable to activate the phone so I’ve spent the last TWO HOURS going back and forth to google and VM trying to figure this out because it came with no instructions.

I have an iPhone 6. I’ve inserted the card. The top left says Sprint. I am unable to call VM because I get an automated message stating my phone is not activated. No **bleep**! I even tried Sprint but that automation says this phone belongs to VM so call them.

Finally found the “activate” link on VM’s site. I entered the IMEI and the MEID number. I get a message stating the number is not recognized and I need to call VM customer service. I also tried to do chat and, of course, it’s closed.

I usually avoid community things like this because I need someone who knows what the hell they’re talking about and that has not been my experience with these things in the past.

However, it seems like it’s my only option. Thanks VM! So here we go!

I
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Replacement Sim

Hello there Kbrown. Let me help you with this. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number and SIM card number.

Whiz Kid

Re: Replacement Sim

HI,

Customer service got to me first this morning and the issue is now resolved. Thank you anyway! Appreciate it.