Virgin Mobile

Return Defective Phone

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Return Defective Phone

So I ordered an iPhone 8 Plus, upon receiving the phone it did not work. The phone would turn off and on repeatedly. The screen would come to the apple logo, then turn a tint green color and it would shut off while seeing a line across the screen. The phone was obviously messed up. I called virgin mobile and I gave you guys the order number and I was told to ship it in to you guys with the order number on the box. And once it is received I would get money back on my return shipping. I was in the 7 day grace period for the return of the phone. I next day aired the phone to you guys. I called the next day to see if they had received the phone. The person in returns told me that the phone was not received. I have the tracking number to the package which said it arrived. Also I have proof of delivery from UPS stating they delivered it. I have the persons first name and reference call# who told me to ship it to them without a return label. So since wasted 50$ more to return my phone next day air just to be un-refunded because I didn’t have a return label. I’ve been calling every day just because all I want is for you too just send me a new phone. But I haven’t received any emails, calls, texts or anything relating to me getting my money back or a new phone. I have been with this company for many years and your return policy experience has been terrible this far. All I want is for you guys just too send me a new phone. You guys send phones in a box without any packing paper and only one plastic bag of air and just bounces and rolls around in the box during shipping. (Which is probably the reason the phone was defective) like I said I have all info, tracking number, order number, reference call number and names. I spent way to much money on this phone to not be refunded in some way. If I can’t get refunded I’m immediately switching carries. So if anyone would like to help, I will be calling you guys everyday. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Whiz Kid

Re: Return Defective Phone

I can forward any names/ numbers. I have all documents saved. I even have the person who recieved it name on the proof of delivery. 

Agent

Re: Return Defective Phone

Hey there, @evannsmithh! We'll need to take a closer look at this situation. Please send us a private message with your order number and we'll do our very best to help.