Virgin Mobile

Returning iPhone

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Returning iPhone

I opened my new iPhone today to find it is too small for my liking. I called the number the website told me to call but nothing came of that. I want to return the phone to get my money back then go to Boost Mobile since they seem to be the Android place now. How do I go about the returning process?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Returning iPhone

Hey, Amv6858— good question! After purchasing a new iPhone for the Inner Circle plan, you have 14 days to return it in order to receive a full refund. If you wish to return your device, just give us a call & we’ll be more than happy to help you with the return process! If you purchased your phone from an Apple retail store, then you’ll have to refer to the Apple website to review their return policy.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hey, Amv6858— good question! After purchasing a new iPhone for the Inner Circle plan, you have 14 days to return it in order to receive a full refund. If you wish to return your device, just give us a call & we’ll be more than happy to help you with the return process! If you purchased your phone from an Apple retail store, then you’ll have to refer to the Apple website to review their return policy.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Hello, how would I go about returning and receiving a refund for the iphone se and halting service. Thank you.

Agent

Hey there, patrickcng90!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your frustration, and we apologize for the inconvenience! You can return the device within 14 days of purchase. When did you purchase it? Was an online or physical purchase?

~AmyM25

tk
Enthusiast

I want to retun my iphone which I ordered. unfortunately I ordered a used Iphone 6s and did not realize it was certified. The site asks to call 1-888-322-1122, but can't get through without entering phone number. I dont have an active phone number with VM and do not want to activate this phone. Web site says you can return within 14 days by calling the above number, but not cannot reach anyone there!  It's frustrating.

Enthusiast

I called that number but it's just keep on ringing then it suddenly disconnected.  To the Agents who are advising to call, please share the number to call for return.  Thanks.

I am also trying to return my phone that I have not used. I can't get through to anyone at the number listed. I feel that even if it it past 14 days I should still get the full refund as the phone has only momentarily left the box and it is impossible to find out how to place a return. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there mountaingirl269. There is a 14 days return period. If the phone is over the 14 days, unfortunately it could not be returned. Please send us a private message with the order number and we will confirm the eligibility for return. Victor21