Virgin Mobile

Returning iphone8

Whiz Kid

Returning iphone8

Hi, I ordered my mom an iPhone 8 as a gift by calling virgin mobile on the phone since the website wasnt working.I receieved the phone in the mail with No receipt or order form. My mom doesn't want the phone and instead wants the iPhone 8 plus. The phone has not been opened. I have called virgin mobile several times and they keep telling me someone will call or email me to set up for me to return the phone but it has been days and I haven't heard anything. I spoke to someone today from virgin mobile since I called back again and she told me that virgin mobile can't send me an email with the address I have to mail the phone back but told me the address over the phone. I have no record of them telling me the address and I am worried this address isn't the correct one. Can someone please confirm the correct mailing address to send the phone back? Also, how will I know the phone gets returned to them and that I will receieve refund. I don't want to be out of $500 because I tried to return the phone.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Returning iphone8

Hey there, Amose5533! If you already have an RMA number, write it on the outside of the box and send the phone to:

Virgin Mobile returns
  2675 Reeves Rd., Suite 190
  Plainfield, IN 46168

If you Don't have an RMA number, please send us a private message so we may help generate one for you,

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I just returned a phone after being given the Reeves Rd address, but when I checked the tracking information I received notification that the receiver has moved and that they were re-routing the delivery to Fort Worth, Texas. Is this true? Please let me know ASAP!

Agent

Hello krsadler. The address to ship back items changed sometime ago to Ingram Micro Inc Virgin Mobile 1451 AllPoints Court Suite 2 Plainfield, IN 46168. In any event, I would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone, pin number and return tracking number.