Virgin Mobile

SIM card problem after a "refresh"

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

SIM card problem after a "refresh"

Can a refresh of all my account settings result in my iPhone no longer recognizes my SIM card. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SIM card problem after a "refresh"

Oh I see! Please let us know when you get the new SIM to help you activate it.

11 REPLIES

Hey there, Davmicove! It should not affect your SIM card. Are you getting any error message?

Enthusiast

image.jpeg

Oh I see! Have you removed the SIM card out of the device?

Enthusiast

Yes. I have tried everything. Take it out, put it back in, take it out to clean, put it back in. Giving up, on my way to buy a new SIM card 

Oh I see! Please let us know when you get the new SIM to help you activate it.

Enthusiast

I have gotten the new SIM card. Will I retain my current phone nbr when you activate it? What info do you need from me to activate phone.

Agent

Hello, @Davmicove. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

How do I send a private message.

Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.