OK. Please follow these steps to reprogram the phone:
- Tap the Phone and pull up the Keypad.
- Dial ##873283#
- Tap the green call button.
- A Starting service update message will appear - tap Dismiss.
- If the update is successful a Service update complete message will appear - tap Dismiss.
If the problem still persists, then a backup and reset may be needed. It is highly recommended that you complete a backup of the device information before proceeding.
- Tap Settings
- Tap General
- Tap Reset
- Tap Erase all content and settings
- Enter your passcode if prompted
- Tap Erase iPhone
Unfortunately, this was also tried and did not fix the problem. In my original message I stated I worked with Virgin and performed the reset command. But I should have added that it was requested of me to also clear all settings. I restored the backup and the problem persists.
Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and complete address so we can take a closer look.
No problem. To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.