Virgin Mobile

Searching and restarting

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Searching and restarting

Just yesterday my iPhone 7 lost the virgin connect and started searching.  An error message showed up saying I needed to update the software.  I updated the software and thought all was good, until this afternoon when the same thing happened again.  Since there was no error message and no software update, I simply did a factory reset - which worked, at least for a few hours.  Now it is still searching, and it randomly restarts.  Is this a Virgin connection issue or is it a iPhone issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Searching and restarting

My phone was stuck and I  could not make any calls, including the number you've provided.  However, I spoke with Apple and I did a network reset and the issue got solved.  Thanks! 

3 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there! So sorry for the bad experience. Have you performed a profile update? If not, please follow these steps:

1. Tap Phone icon.
  2. Tap Key Pad if necessary.
  3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.
  4. When Starting Service Update appears, tap OK.
  5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.
    • The Radio will reset.
    • When Virgin displays in the top left corner, the iPhone update has completed.
Whiz Kid

My phone was stuck and I  could not make any calls, including the number you've provided.  However, I spoke with Apple and I did a network reset and the issue got solved.  Thanks! 

Whiz Kid

so glad you got it solved