Virgin Mobile

Setting Up a 6s iPhone as a gift for a friend; also, do any humans answer phones at VM?

Master

Setting Up a 6s iPhone as a gift for a friend; also, do any humans answer phones at VM?

Hello,

I'm really not being snarky on the 2nd part of my question in the title - I'm serious.

I have a 6s iPhone and recently bought the XR. My friend is salivating at the thought of owning a cellphone, especially an iPhone.

My friends and I are celebrating her birthday tomorrow and I wanted to surprise her with my old 6s. I've reset it to Factory Settings and I purchased a $45 gift card to get it up and running.

When I called VM for help (many times), I just couldn't get to a dept that could help me. I tried to get a human to answer the phone without success. (Things have changed since the "olden" days of VM). Is there any way to get the 6s set up with a new number so we can surprise her with it tomorrow? Also, IS there a way to speak with real people at VM?  Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Setting Up a 6s iPhone as a gift for a friend; also, do any humans answer phones at VM?

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you with the device activation. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Master

Re: Setting Up a 6s iPhone as a gift for a friend; also, do any humans answer phones at VM?

HI, thank you for writing.

I don't know what else to say except what I wrote. What else do you need to know?

I hope that doesn't sound mean or anything because I don't mean it that way.

Thanks,

d

Master

p.s. I'm such a dork - I hope this was sent privately!

We understand. Please send us a private message to assist you with the device activation. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message

We are sorry. Your messages are still showing as public messages.