Virgin Mobile

Sim card locked - "invalid Sim"

Whiz Kid

Sim card locked - "invalid Sim"

I need someone from Virgin Mobile to reach out and help me get my phone's sim card working. Just received my phone back from apple after being repaired. Sim Card locks when i start the phone up, upper left corner of screen shows "invalid sim". Apple replaced the logic board inside the phone along with the battery, so I am guessing the sim needs to be paired with the new innards of the phone. Please reach out by PM or email so i can get it running. I don't have a phone available to call customer service, and no facebook or twitter. Email support says 24 to 48 hours for a reply. I am hoping this is a faster method. Thanks, G

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Sim card locked - "invalid Sim"

Hey there, gdpdx! We truly apologize for that situation, and sorry for the late reply!

If you still need help with this matter, please send us a private message including:

- Your full name.

- Your phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- Your full shipping address.

- Your e-mail address.

- A secondary contact number, if available.

We'll then help you with placing the order for the new/compatible SIM card for your iPhone.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Literally, exact same issue. Is there a Virgin employee I could "directly message" (w/instructions) on this matter, actively online?

Agent

Hi there, @gdpdx! You can click on our username and you will see the option to send the private message to us. Thank you.

Whiz Kid

I have an iPhone 6s and this is the same issue I’m having. Can you guys send a new SIM card?
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @Cdecker. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID of the iPhone, and the UICC/SIM card number to further assist you.