Virgin Mobile

Sim card locked

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Sim card locked

I am having a similar issue out of nowhere.No SIM card, Invalid SIM card, a few different messages, not dropped or anything unusual that would have obviously damaged it. Can you please help me out?

Agent

Sorry to hear that @sealionbrian! We definitely want to help you with that. Have you attempted to power the device off and take the SIM card out, then place it back in the phone to see if it works? If the issue persists after all that, please shoot us a private message with your number and PIN, so we can better help you.

Enthusiast

I am having the same issue on my iPhone SE.
Agent

Hey there @johnathancustis We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Hello,

I also have the same problem with my new iPhone 11. It says "the sim card has locked please power cycle the device to fix". Could you please help?

Thank you, 

Agent

Hello,@rich9288. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.