Virgin Mobile

Site freezes when trying to swap phones

Whiz Kid

Site freezes when trying to swap phones

I am trying to swap phones but the site freezes every time after I confirm that I want to keep my existing number. I can get past the first two screens fine (MEID and ICCID), but after I confirm and enter my existing number it perpetually loads the next step. I tried calling, but I don't have access to another phone to call from other than my existing one.

5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Site freezes when trying to swap phones

Hello, steakfatt! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can definitely help you out with that! Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25 

I seem to be having this problem as well. It keeps freezing on the same page and you get an unending loading screen.
Agent

Hi, GermanLover9805. Thanks for letting us know. We want to help! Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25 

Whiz Kid

same issue here.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @dmbmueller. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that.