Virgin Mobile

Swap my Device

Enthusiast

Swap my Device

I recently had to order a new iPhone 7 Plus to replace my damaged iPhone 7 Plus and as I went to activate it on the website using the IMEI/MEID number, it tells me that it is invalid. Also, the sim card that is in the new phone I have only gives me Sprint service and not Virgin; please help.

30 REPLIES 30
Heavy Hitter

Re: Swap my Device

Have you found any help or the solution?

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, mdemarco21, calalsmi21. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and IMEI/DED of the new device?

Heavy Hitter

I’m just waiting on my sprint service to end tomorrow before I can try transferring over. I checked and it said my phone is compatible but that it is currently activated by s different provider.

Are you migrating from Sprint?

Heavy Hitter

Yes, I will be migrating I was told that they were unlocking my phone for me to carry it over. Will the SIM card work In it since it’s the same network it will I need to purchase a new one. My phone and my wife’s will be coming over.
Highlighted

You will need to get a new SIM card you can order it here

Heavy Hitter

So I’m guessing I have to wait until my servuve is completely done before I can order one and activate my device?

Are you waiting for your service to complete the month or to cancel?

Heavy Hitter

Tomorrow is the end of my contract.