Virgin Mobile

Swap my Device

Agent

Re: Swap my Device

It usually takes 3-5 business days in order to get the SIM card. 

Heavy Hitter

I’m about to order my SIM card with the link provided earlier in the conversation but I was wondering why it says I cannot transfer my number?

Hey there, calalsmi21! Are you into a contract still with this number?

Heavy Hitter

I put in the phones code or whatever and it says it’s an eligible phone but i cannot use my number.
Agent

Hey there, @calalsmis21! We'd love to assist you with that. Please let us know your number and PIN via a private message as soon as you can. 

Heavy Hitter

I don’t have a pin my sprint contract ended yesterday. I’m trying to findout why I’m being told I can’t bring my phone over but my phone is eligible to be used in virgin mobile. Is this usually correct or is there something that can be done to keep my number
Agent

Oh, I see. Well, here is one of the reasons you may not be able to bring it. Be advised that Previously Activated Sprint Postpaid devices that have not been active for a minimum of 60 days may also qualify to bring to Virgin. Meaning that if your device was active on a Sprint Postpaid account and it is not active for the past 60 days, you may be able to bring it to our network.

Heavy Hitter

Can I actually call to talk to someone and get this figured out? I’d like to know for sure if my number can’t be brought over to Virgin Mobile. I have tried calling and it’s always kicking me off when I’m trying to figure this entire thing out
Agent

Sure thing! You can reach out to us at 1-888-322-1122. But we believe we can help here with any question you have related to the phone you'd like to bring.

Heavy Hitter