Virgin Mobile

Switching Phones on website not working

Whiz Kid

Switching Phones on website not working

I am trying to swap my devices (from IPhone 5s to Iphone 7) but it is not allowing me to proceed past the pick a plan page. 

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Switching Phones on website not working

Hi there! We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Whiz Kid

Hi there, 

Having the same issue. Tried the online activation service with different browsers and different devices and no luck. How does one go about activating a new device? I would have thought it easier than this

Agent

Hello dber. The activation can be done here. Keep in mind that not all phones are compatible. We recommend using a Virgin Mobile device. Available on our website. Otherwise if the phone is unlocked, keep in mind that our BYOD program is only available for new accounts, and only iPhones can be activated. If you believe that the device that you are trying to activate is compatible, feel free to send us a private message so we may take a closer look.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Thank you for the response. The device I am trying to activate I purchased on Virgin Mobile website. I assume it would compatible? I will try the link first and report back.

Thanks