Virgin Mobile

Switching from iPhone 5c to 7. [ICCID you entered is already in use]

SOLVED
Dz0
Whiz Kid

Switching from iPhone 5c to 7. [ICCID you entered is already in use]

To whom it may concern,

Like a lot of people here, I upgraded my iPhone and Virgin mobile is making the transition quite difficult. How can I activate my phone service? I keep getting the message "Sorry, the ICCID you entered is already in use. Please check the number and try again.". I also got a new sim card from Apple. Could a Virgin Mobile agent help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dz0
Whiz Kid

Re: Switching from iPhone 5c to 7. [ICCID you entered is already in use]

Sorry for the late answer. After getting a Virgin Mobile Agent on the phone to help me set up my iPhone 7. It turns out that the Apple store made a mistake and gave me sim cards for iPhone 8 and above and I was able to get my hands on a compatible one at Best Buy. Thank you for your assistance.

5 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN, Device IMEI anf SIM card number. 

Dz0
Whiz Kid

Sorry for the late answer. After getting a Virgin Mobile Agent on the phone to help me set up my iPhone 7. It turns out that the Apple store made a mistake and gave me sim cards for iPhone 8 and above and I was able to get my hands on a compatible one at Best Buy. Thank you for your assistance.

Agent

Great! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else.

Whiz Kid

I have a similar problem. I just got my iphone 7 back from the apple store after using the loaner phone while they fixed it, but when I went to put in the ICCID to reactivate my phone, I got a message that it was already in use.

Agent

Hey, @tbates2! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!