Virgin Mobile

Text messages not working/switch phone

Whiz Kid

Text messages not working/switch phone

I recently switched to a samsung phone and hate it. The phone freezes often and text message often don't go through. I wasn't able to test out the phone in the "7 day period", as it took a week to activate via email - customer service couldn't help on the phone unless i called from a different number. They have told me 3 times to send a text message to a specific number for help, and those message never go through. I want to buy a new iphone and give you my service, but would like a refund for my current phone.

I have been a customer for 8+ years and have had tremendous service/support until the last 2 months. No one is able to help me, people keep saying a manager will call me/they are escalating the situation, and then I never hear from anyone.

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Text messages not working/switch phone

Hi kimwarne! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're glad to assist you. In this case, a refund is issued after a device is returned. When did you purchase your device? What's the order #? Please, let us know in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25