Virgin Mobile

The response you entered is not recognized. Please try again.

Whiz Kid

The response you entered is not recognized. Please try again.

I’ve been trying to Activate my iPhone through the Virgin Mobile website, but every time I get to the point where I enter my PIN or my DoB, I get the error (The response you entered is not recognized. Please try again.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: The response you entered is not recognized. Please try again.

Hey there! So sorry for the inconvenience. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message for further assistance. 

Whiz Kid

Whiz Kid

I am having the same troubles. I can’t activate my new iPhone XR. I want a new number but it’s asking me for my date of birth and pin but I get “this response you entered is not recognized” asking for help. Thank you.
Agent

Hey there, Chemolzhon. Let's do some investigating. Are you trying to set up a new account? Is it a Virgin Mobile iPhone?

Whiz Kid

I am trying to activate my IPhone XR that I bought off the Virgin Mobile Website. I am trying to set up a new account with a new number.
Agent

Understood. We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a private message with the following information:

Name and address
6-digits PIN 
Price plan
Cellphone's serial number (IMEI) and SIM card number.

Whiz Kid

I can’t activate my new iPhone XR. 

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, teleworm1337. We want to help! Are you a new or an existing customer? Is the phone originally from Virgin Mobile?