Virgin Mobile

Trouble Purchasing Phone!

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Trouble Purchasing Phone!

I've been trying endlessly to purchase an iPhone XR on the website. I've tried different browsers. But when I get up to the complete purchase page, it just loads and does not submit my order. I've called customer service and they transfer me to technical support but I'm just on hold the whole time and it never transfers. I'm not sure how to purchase a phone from you guys if I can't do it both on the web and by phone.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Trouble Purchasing Phone!

Hi there! We received your private message. You can also contact our sales department dialing 866-277-6124.

Whiz Kid

I was finally able to order the phone, however, when I checked my order status from my account online, the messsge says "Closed." I didn't recieve any email telling me this. Do you know what this means?

Agent

When the order is closed, the device is shipped. Please, send us a private message with the order number to provide you with the tracking information.

Whiz Kid

Ive been trying to purchase an iphone for a week now, unable to purchase online, you guys flag every since card I have. Your website needs serious upgrading. Then customer service never answers the phone.

My phone is unusable & am unable to make any calls meanwhile VirginMobile is playing games with a website that does not work. With service like this I intend on moving to another company one that is reliable.

Agent

Hey there! We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be ahppy to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and the phone model you are trying to buy.