Virgin Mobile

Trying to activate from website, keep getting stuck

Whiz Kid

Trying to activate from website, keep getting stuck

Hello,

I'm trying to activate my iphone xr.  I already have an account and service with Virgin. I logged into my acount, entered the MEID #, the ICCID#, the option to keep my phone number, entered my phone number and hit Activate.  I have been experiencing what I lovingly refer to as "the circle of death" for the past 40 minutes or so.... a white screen with the rotating red circle.  Does this take a while, or has the site frozen?  Is there a way to proceed with activation other than on the website?  Looking forward to a response.  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Trying to activate from website, keep getting stuck

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, IMEI and ICCID so we can assist you with this. 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I'm having trouble activating my iPhone 7. I'm experiencing the same issues OP.
Agent

Hi there, Keescott19! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I'm having a similar issue.  Just got my iphone 7 in the mail today.  Tried to activate it online both from my computer and from my old phone's mobile browser, and in both cases, I get as far as putting in my PIN, then it goes to the "confirm your plan" or whatever screen, and stops.  No circle, just the "back" and "next" buttons, neither of which do anything.

Agent

Hi there, @n4chtm4hr! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number to further assist you. 

Whiz Kid

@Lawrence wrote:

Hi there, @n4chtm4hr! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number to further assist you. 

Message sent, thank you.

Agent

Thanks! We will be assisting you in private. 

Enthusiast

I recently got a new phone for the second time from Brightstar and again am unable to switch the service to the new phone I got; any help?

Whiz Kid

have they helped you at all with this issue? this whole thing is starting to feel like a scam