Virgin Mobile

Trying to order a SIM card for an iPhone 6s swap

Whiz Kid

Trying to order a SIM card for an iPhone 6s swap

I’ve been trying to buy a SIM card for an iPhone 6s using virgins bring your own iPhone program and I’ve been receiving an error after putting in my payment information. Finally called virgin and was told that they are currently out of stock. I would just like someone from virgin to be able to tell me when they will be back in stock and available to purchase again. Very frustrating talking to the customer service rep I spoke with. She said she was unable to give me any answers and I should go to the apple store and buy a SIM card from them (which they do not carry after speaking with them)
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Trying to order a SIM card for an iPhone 6s swap

Hello there, @Eveland88!  We understand your concerns. We wish you had a different experience. Unfortunately upon looking further into the SIM card availability, we could not find any additional info regarding that. We’re always updating our inventory, but we do not have a specific date as when they will be back in stock. We’d suggest you to keep an eye on our website. Thanks.

Whiz Kid

I spoke with another person on he phone from virgin and they said I could go to a sprint store and buy a SIM card. I bought a byod 4 in 1 sim kit. Will one of these 4 SIM cards work for what I’m trying to accomplish? Thank you
Agent

Let's do some investigating, Eveland88. Do you have a Virgin Mobile account, or are you going to bring your phone number from another carrier?

Whiz Kid

I’m currently a virgin mobile customer
Agent

Oh, I see! Is a Virgin Mobile iPhone?

Whiz Kid

Yes virgin iPhone 6 and wanted to swap for a 6s
Agent

The iPhone 6s, is it a Virgin Mobile iPhone, or an unlocked iPhone?

Agent

Hi there, @teleworm1337. Please send us a private message with the MEID number and the SIM card numbers. We'd love to help.