Virgin Mobile

Unable to activate iPhone 6s

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Unable to activate iPhone 6s

I'v had a Virgin iPhone 6 for several years, but the screen recently cracked and my replacement Pre-Loved 6S+ arrived today.  I went through the process of "swapping" my phone and after about an hour, "No Service" was finally replaced with "Sprint" on the 6S+.  When I try to make a call, though, a recording tells me that it is not activated and that I should call customer service.  I'd really LOVE to call, but I can find no number to call.  I'm getting extremely frustrated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Unable to activate iPhone 6s

Okay, this issue is resolved.  About 24 hours later I actually Googled "Virgin Mobile USA Support" and the phone number of

1 (888) 322-1122 came up as the first item.  I called that number and while I ony got a computer menu, it stepped me through the activation process and it actually worked!

Maybe I'm blind, but I couldn't find that number ANYWHERE on the Virgin site.  That number should be plastered everywhere on this site.  I highly recommend calling that number to try to resolve new phone activation issues.

11 REPLIES

Hey there, WillRuss! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and IMEI of the new device together with the SIM card number? 

To send me a private message, click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem 

Agent

Hey, jay_xoxo1!  We want to take a look at this. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Whiz Kid

I am unable to activate phone even after I have paid. I can’t get anyone on any of the customer service numbers,
Agent

Hi, Marsestrella! Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Whiz Kid

Okay, this issue is resolved.  About 24 hours later I actually Googled "Virgin Mobile USA Support" and the phone number of

1 (888) 322-1122 came up as the first item.  I called that number and while I ony got a computer menu, it stepped me through the activation process and it actually worked!

Maybe I'm blind, but I couldn't find that number ANYWHERE on the Virgin site.  That number should be plastered everywhere on this site.  I highly recommend calling that number to try to resolve new phone activation issues.

Whiz Kid

Did they get it doe? I tried sme thing and they told me I had to take the phoe they sent me with it's sim card to Apple.. I didn't lik tht so they sen tme here

Enthusiast

Can you help me to? Your website keeps telling me me IMEI is wrong when I know it is right. I need to activate my phone ASAP and your customer service number is also worthless. I do not have all day.

Agent

Hi there, @carolinegonz95! What's the make and model of the phone that you are trying to activate? Where did you purchase that phone? Do you have an active Virgin Mobile account?