Virgin Mobile

Unable to switch plan

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Unable to switch plan

VM is making it virutally impossible to change my inner circle plan. I go in my account and it says that there are no other plans to switch to. All VM wants to do is make the most money as possible and make it so difficult to try and do anything to change your plans cheaper. They didn't even notify that the plan was ending and that I'm able to change to a new, CHEAPER plan. I've been with this company for over 15 years but this is just getting beyond the point of ridiculous with customer service. Don't even get me started on dropped calls and I'm in a major citiy! I really shouldn't have to call customer service to change my plan to what I want just because VM wants squeeze every last dollar out and won't tell you about cheaper plans and make it virtually impossible to switch! End rant. I would appreciate any advice if there is anything I can do besides call these people. Thanks guys. 

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Unable to switch plan

Hi playthree. We'll be happy to change the plan for you if you want. Let us check your account. Please, provide us with your number and PIN in a  private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25