Virgin Mobile

Unable to transfer to new phone.

Enthusiast

Unable to transfer to new phone.

I got my new phone today and have tried transferring from my old virgin mobile phone to the new one online using the website, it it has not been workin, just gets stuck in an endless loop.  I also noticed that on my new phone it says that it is a sprint phone.  Not sure what’s going on, would like some help.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Unable to transfer to new phone.

Hi there, eggloafsupreme! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and device information. 

Master

MobiKin Transfer for Mobile makes it easy for you to copy data from one device (iDevice/Android) to Android mobile phone without restrictions. All transmission can be done with 1 simple click and risk-free.
Master

If you are unable to transfer data between your old phone to new phone, try phone transfer program. With its help, you can easily access data on them and transfer them between them. Usually, data like contacts, text messages, videos, call logs, photos, etc can be easily transferred. 

Whiz Kid

I'm running into the same issue, as of 11/28/19, still. I also called the phone number to try to do over the phone, and it doesn't let me. Super frustrated especially since I bought my old phone and new phone directly from virgin mobile. What's going on??