Oh, I see, @vaudino17 Thanks for contacting us. We would like to inform you that there are certain requirements that must be met, in order to unlock a Virgin Mobile phone. The main ones are:
• The person requesting the unlocking of the device must be: a current client or a previous authenticated client or an individual owner who can provide the account number or the name of the last account associated with the device.
• The device must not have been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise marked to be ineligible for unlocking.
• The device must have been activated for at least 12 months with at least one payment made in the last 90 days of that anniversary.
• On the other hand, only some phones can be unlocked if they are out of the network. However, most of the phones that were developed after 2015 must be within the Virgin Mobile network (USA) in order to unlock a device.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your Domestic SIM Unlock-capable device be unlocked, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".
Hi, UnVirgin71. Thanks for contacting us. All of our phones are made to work exclusively in our network, some phones qualify for unlocking, but that does not guarantee that the phones can work on other networks. To unlock your device, you'll need to meet some requirements.
1. The device must be turned on in the Sprint coverage area with the Virgin Mobile SIM card in it.
2. The person requesting the device to be unlocked must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and PIN code for the account last associated with the device.
3. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
4. The device has been activated at least 12-months, and at least a payment has been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation.