Virgin Mobile

Unlock iPhone - Inner Circle

SOLVED

Re: Unlock iPhone - Inner Circle

Thanks for the heads up, Olyvialw! We’re looking into this. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and IMEI of the devices you will like unlocked?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

Guess I'm not the only one having issues trying to unlock an iphone I bought from Virgin Mobile.  Doesn't seem to matter that I paid for it in full.  Or that I meet the Inner Circle requirements for unlocking.  I've tried three different times in the past two weeks to get my phone unlocked and each time after waiting two days, I get an email from Sprint that says my phone can't be unlocked because it isn't on an account.  --  I don't understand how my phone isn't on the account.   Multiple agents seem to find it on my account just fine.  

A few moments ago, a guy from VirginMobile told me that I needed to wait a reasonable time for my request to be reviewed.  I guess three attempts over 2 weeks time isn't reasonable from thier perspective. 

Lesson learned:  Don't do business with Virgin Mobile.  Or Sprint.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, George2. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

Enthusiast

Hi,  I need my iPhone unlocked.

Thank you.

Enthusiast

sweet, so clicking on an individual social media expert and messaging them is actually a public post? N I C E

Enthusiast

Aaaaaand you cannot delete or edit a post. 

Agent

Hi there! We've reply to your Private Message. Check it out.

Enthusiast

It is nonsensical that a forum would lock posts immediately and not allow the author themselves to edit or delete.